Al Gianferrante2 - Catania, Italy
Category: Hotel *****
Address: C.da Gianferrante sn, Paternò - Catania, Italy
Description: HELLO!!! WE ONLY HAVE SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATIONS.
AT THE MOMENT OF THE BOOKING YOU WILL PAY A 10% COMMISSION. THE REMAINING 90% HAS TO BE PAID BY CREDIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER AT LEAST ONE MONTH BEFORE THE ARRIVAL DATE, OTHERWISE THE RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELED.THIS 90% AMOUNT WON'T BE REFUNDABLE.
The Gianferrante Farmhouse Sicily is situated within its own 20 acre orange grove near the slopes of Mount Etna. It produces the famous Sicilian blood oranges and other fruits from which the owners make their own marmalade and jams and they also produce an excellent extra-virgin olive oil. The farm is located in the Simeto Valley in the province of Catania. It is only 2 kilometres from the town of Paternò and 20 from the Catania-Palermo motorway and is therefore within easy reach of some of the most beautiful and archeologically interesting sites along the Island's southern and western coastline, not to mention some good beaches. The Sigonella Military Base is 15 kilometres away. There are six beautifully furnished double rooms and two apartments all with bathrooms en suite, air conditioning, television and fridge-bar. Each room and apartment boasts its own private terrace with cooking facilities while the two apartments have a complete kitchen and jacuzzi. Gianferrante also offers: a 20X10 metre swimming pool, illuminated tennis court, tennis table.
Included Facilities and Services